sábado, 27 de agosto de 2011

iCarly

It`s the best TV show I`ve ever seen. I`ve already seen all of the episodes except one, about Sam`s mother, wich I`ve seen only the end. I never regret have stayed half hour in front of the TV to watch iCarly. All the episodes are relly fun and funny!
In the beggining I thought that the first episode of iCarly wasn`t that good, but only because it was just starting, but I looooved the weird talents they presented. Ms. Briggs could really break the CD. The episode I liked best was iCarly at Japan and the one Carly and Sam fought and the program almost ended and they fell of a scaffold.




Mirnda CosGrove, Janette McCurdy, Nathan Kress and Jerry Trainor deserve a double award made of gold because of their pretty episodes.
I just adore iCarly.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário